All Information About Coronavirus Covid-19
Get all information about Coronavirus Covid-19. Coronavirus is originated from Wuhan city (China) and spread all over the world. Covid-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered virus known as coronavirus. Wuhan city of China was mostly affected by a coronavirus. On 31st December 2019, China informs WHO, the report of the unknown cause of Wuhan City but unfortunately at the time, the disease spread to the rest of the world. On March 11, 2020, WHO has declared the coronavirus outbreak a global pandemic, and WHO officially named this outbreak of the disease as COVID-19 where CO-Corona, VI-Virus D- Disease, and 19–2019
Symptoms of coronavirus:-
According to WHO the symptoms of coronavirus are following:-
Most common symptoms:
• Dry cough
Less common symptoms:
• Aches and pains
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
• A rash on the skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
As we all know that India is suffering from a pandemic called covid-19. India confirmed the first case of coronavirus on 30/Jan/2020 in the state of Kerala when a student from Wuhan travels back to India. After that, we all know how India has gone through this phase. It is having a severe impact on India. On March 22, 2020, Indian PM Narendra Modi requests all the citizens of India for Janata’s curfew. All the Indian citizens appreciate it and support Janata’s curfew. On March 24, 2020, Due to the rising in patients of Covid-19 Indian government is forced to set a complete lockdown all over the country. The complete lockdown all over the country had its advantages and also disadvantages. It has a significant effect on all the citizens of India. The lockdown is having the worst impact but everything has some curse as well as a boon.
Advantages of lockdown :
• Pollution-free India:
The lockdown due to coronavirus came with some positivity also. Our mother nature is healing itself. All the harm done by humans to our nature is now healing slowly. River Ganga which is known as the world’s most polluted river is now getting cleaned. Delhi most polluted are due to cars and factories is now purified and many more advantages are there due to the lockdown.
• The person who could not spend their precious time with their family, now they have been spending their time with their family because of lockdown
• Increasing the number of patients with coronavirus has now reduced due to lockdown
• Unemployment: As the daily wage workers earn money through daily work. It’s hard for them to earn and run their household essentials. Millions of workers had suddenly deal with multiple problems like loss of income source, shortage of food. Various factories and workplaces had shut down due to lockdown.
• Food shortage: Due to lock down the people who earn money through their daily work, lost everything they had. They had no work to do, if they did not earn how well they survive. They face the real problem, shortage of food. People are committing suicide as they are not eligible to meet their daily requirements. Depression, stress, and many other mental diseases are spreading all over the world.
• Transportation: People were facing a lot of problems of going home due to the lockdown. Private bus and other transportation facilities were charging three times the fare, due to which people were not able to reach their homes. Many people who were not able to pay that much fare was going to their homes on foot.
• Economy: As the Indian Economy is falling. The GDP growth from the present economy is projected to decline to 4.8 percent.
• Moreover some people disobeying the rules and break the law, they come on the road without and work, which is harmful to them as well as to others also.